Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time Fly's!

Wow, its been a long time since I've posted here, that is just crazy! Its been a pretty busy last couple of months. Lets recap:

November: We moved back to Bellevue after the Condo finally closed.

December: We took a week vacation and went to St. Maarten in the Caribbean.

January: Jeremy started school at Bellevue College. He is going back to get an AA in Game Design and is really enjoying it.

March: I went to New Orleans with my parents for my Cousin Corrie's wedding. I accepted a new job at T-Mobile and resigned my position at Murray Franklyn.

April: After my job ended Jeremy and I took a trip to New York to visit our friends Jason & Masha. I started at T-Mobile when we got back.

And now its May….

I'm going to try to keep this up to date a little more, they may be short texts or longer blogs, we will see how this works. We plan on going to Coos Bay here next week for Memorial Day weekend. Kristina is 8 months pregnant now so it will be great to see her before she has the baby!

More to come later J

No comments:

Post a Comment