Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back to the Basic's

So for the past 2 weeks Jeremy and I have been working on the baby's room...and oh what we have accomplished!

First we started by picking a new paint color. (Its the one on the right!)

Then Jeremy took a couple days and got down and dirty....

But when he was done the room had nice smooth ceilings

We then pooled our resources and painted the whole room together! Including the closet! And afterwards we started building things!

But when we were done...we had all the furniture put together and placed in their final homes. Well...almost all done, we still have the rocker to work on, as you can see you can't exactly sit in it right now...

An itty bitty room for an itty bitty tenant!

No comments:

Post a Comment