Thursday, April 19, 2012

33 Weeks!

I know I keep saying this, but boy have we been busy! My girlfriend at work had her baby last week! A great thing for her, but it created some serious work issues for us. Due to forecast timing I was pulling some serious hours; 9-10 hour days which is very unusual for me. Add that to plans 3 times after work last week and I was seriously exhausted. And...swollen! by the end of day 2 last week my feet were exploding out of my shoes. I slept with my feet propped up and of course got cramping during the night as well. But, I am happy to say its mostly gone away by now.

One of those plans last week included a painting class with Wendy. Oh what fun it was! Look what I made for our office:



And then this past Sunday we had my friend baby shower! Wendy and my mom put it together and they did a wonderful job! It was so much fun and my friends and old coworkers really went all out with beautiful gifts for Brianne. I can't wait to finish putting the room together and put everything away. I'll post pic's of the shower soon. I have one more shower on the 29th that is family and family friends, it will be nice to see some that I haven't seen in a long time.



How far along?: 33 weeks

Total weight gain: 22 lbs

How big is baby?: About 17 inches, 4 pounds - the weight of a pineapple!

Maternity clothes?: Yep, also wearing some flowy dresses in this nice weather and I am happy it is spring so I can wear my flats, although my feet seem a bit bigger than normal due to swelling so I can only fit in the ones that were kind of loose before.

Stretch marks?: Still no more. It pays to lotion up!

Sleep?: Last week my legs were cramping so I didn't get the best sleep, but this week has been better.

Best moment this week?: My baby shower! It was so good to spend time with friends. Before the shower I went and had coffee with my girlfriend Kathryn and a pedicure with my girlfriend Wesa. Both were wonderful and it was great to get out of the house and not work for once!

Movement?: hiccup! hiccup! hiccup!

Food cravings?: Nothing new.

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: Still In.

What I miss: Energy, and being able to deal with long days without physical repercussions.

What I'm looking forward to this week: Putting the closet system together in the babies room so I can start putting everything away! Oh - and going to CATS on Saturday!

Weekly Wisdom: Take some time to relax, and don't plan to much after work just in case.

Milestone: Started my 2 week appointments - still gaining perfectly. 1mm per week, with only 7 weeks left I don't think my belly is going to get much bigger...but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment