Thursday, April 26, 2012

34 Weeks!

Jeremy got the seed down in the backyard this weekend - so happy that part is done. Now in 2-4 weeks we should actually have grass in the backyard. I'm so looking forward to that. Our front yard and flower beds in general are a weed nightmare! But that is something I'll have to deal with this summer I suspect. I've tried to get some teenagers to come and weed for me, multiple ones said they wanted to - I'm paying after all! But non have actually shown up to do it. I'm not going to hold my breath...

We did not get the closet system installed though. Jeremy and his dad are going to do that this weekend while his parents are in town to visit and go to the family baby shower. Its the last one, after this I have to take inventory and start picking up all the stuff we will still need when our adorable tiny human makes her appearance. Its crazy to think how much stuff is needed to support a whole nother human being...our little human being. Crazy!

But with the backyard pretty much done, waiting on mother nature now, and hopefully the closet system up this weekend. We only have a messy garage to deal with now. And getting ready for the baby. With 6 weeks left...thats a good feeling, if the garage doesn't get cleaned its not the end of the world after all.

This weekend is going to be crazy busy, Jeremy's parents get in town tonight. Saturday we have our maternity photo shoot in Seattle and then we're going to a friends house for a Crawfish boil! Sunday is the baby shower, Monday we already have dinner plans to celebrate Jeremy's AA degree. And then his parents leave on Tuesday. We will be on the move pretty much every day, I hope I survive it! lol

And ya - did I mentioned, Jeremy's officially done with his schooling! He was able to get a substitute class for his internship credit, since he has 4 years experiance directly in games already, and he filled out the paperwork for graduation last week! I am sooo proud of him, and super happy for him too!



How far along?: 34 weeks

Total weight gain: 25 lbs...jumped up 3 lbs in a week! eeks! I need to get back to my workout schedule.

How big is baby?: About 18 inches, 4.75 pounds - the weight of a canteloupe! Crazy. Its weird to think if she was born now, she'd look just like a very small baby! I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around that.

Maternity clothes?: Oh ya, and even that is starting to ride up. My belly is getting huge! And unfortunately so are my feet - i try to prop them up every night but they're growing...

Stretch marks?: Still no more.

Sleep?: Starting to wake up 3 times a night again, makes it really hard to get up in the morning.

Best moment this week?: Dinner out with my mom and Wendy prior to Cats. Cats itself (the musical) wasn't all that great, but it was good to spend time with the girls.

Movement?: oh yes, more and more. she basically moved during the entire Cats performance, I don't know if it was the music or the loud noise but it was definitely keeping her active. She is also just more active in general, it used to be just after I ate for a short while and then in the evenings, now its all the time.

Food cravings?: Nothing this week.

Labor signs?: No.

Belly button in or out?: Still In.

What I miss: Having time, I feel like there is so much to do and trying to get it all done just takes everything out of you. Hopefully we will be done soon.

What I'm looking forward to this week: Our super crazy weekend, and everything about it!

Weekly Wisdom: Relax and put your feet up, everything will get done in due time.

Milestone: At 34 weeks if she was born now, she would have no health issues! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment