Thursday, March 8, 2012

27 Weeks!

So we're past the 6 month mark and we're officially in our 3rd Trimester! I can't believe I'm already 2/3rds of the way done. Its gone by so fast.

These past two weeks we've just been trying to get the house organized. Jeremy started his job this past Tuesday, so that is super exciting!

I went to a friends baby shower on Sunday. Lots of girlie stuff. I'll have to say the funnest part of it was the hour drive there and back with my friend Heather. I really enjoyed out talks and just hanging out. And our adventure getting lost in Auburn...that was funny! I think the funniest part was her laughing at how high stress I was that we didn't know where we were going. ya, ya I'm super type A personality!

Oh, and Saturday I did a little shopping - and I finally had the first stranger mention my belly to me. I think she kind of had the advantage since I was buying baby stuff but it was pretty cool to get some sort of reaction. I also went and got my eyebrows waxed yesterday and the lady there mentioned it as well. So FINALLY I'm starting to get questions rather than that awkward look of "Is she pregnant or fat" lol...



How far along?: 27 weeks

Total weight gain: 15 lbs

How big is baby?: Around 14.5 inches & 2 pounds. The size of a head of cauliflower!

Maternity clothes?: Definitely

Stretch marks?: No more than before. Still lotioning up 2x or more per day!

Sleep?: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm getting used to not sleeping lol. Still wake up 3-4 times to pee, and lately I'm even finding I'm waking up a few times due to CRAZY dreams. But I'm functioning okay and don't feel any more tired than usual. I have to say its helped that Jeremy went back to work this week, he's now going to bed earlier and with me which makes my need to stay up later go away, its great!

Best moment this week?: Tuesday! Overall it was a great day. Jeremy started his job, my work day was wonderful, very productive and great meetings. Had my review that day as well and that went really well and then we finished off the day by celebrating at the Outback! It could not have been more perfect.

Movement?: All the time.

Food cravings?: None this week.

Labor signs?: Still nothing, thank god!

Belly button in or out?: In.

What I miss: Sushi. It is seriously going to be one of my first meals....

What I'm looking forward to this week: Getting the office cleaned and in some sort of order.

Weekly Wisdom: Stay away from high heels. I randomly decided to wear my 4" boots yesterday, boy was that a bad idea - I felt like a bobble head on top of stilts.

Milestone: 3rd Trimester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment