Friday, March 11, 2011

10 things in 10 days!

As I mentioned before the boys were able to accomplish 10 things in 10 days…and although I wasn't able to get pictures of them doing them, I blame Kristina and those two cute little kids, us girls were also able to accomplish stuff and I did get pictures of those! Here is our list:

  1. We cleaned out the 3rd bedroom, check it out below – nice and perty.
  2. I went shopping with the boys
  3. We went to Sushi…can you believe a 3 year old likes sushi!
  4. We went to crispy creams
  5. We had a party
  6. We went to a party
  7. We got lots of hugs
  8. And more hugs…my little niece Katie gives the BEST hugs! We’re talking that all body hug that includes both the legs and the arms…and then when you tell her she gives such good hugs she squeezes you tighter…oh how I miss those hugs L.
  9. I got sick…yep, accomplished that one alright (Yuck!)
  10. We cleaned….over and over and over again. Lol

Overall we had a great time! I thought I’d use this post to show you how cute my niece and nephew are! I already miss them sooo much. Can’t wait to see them again!!







No comments:

Post a Comment