Monday, March 21, 2011

Blindsided!

If you didn’t hear it in the news your hearing it now…AT&T purchased T-Mobile.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2014556386_tmobileatt21.html

CRAZY! Didn’t see that one coming.

What does that mean to me? As of now I don’t know, but I do see a new job in my future….how far into my future I cannot tell you, but the end result is they were right…you know the ones that predicted that certain brands would disappear in 2011…we were on that list and sure enough, if it’s not this year it will be early next year, and it’s a sad moment in the Weaver household.

http://247wallst.com/2010/06/15/247-wall-st-ten-brands-that-will-disappear-in-2011/

Needless to say we may not have any major renovation or purchase plans to share this year. Our plans this last weekend were furniture shopping, those plans were cut short on Sunday after we heard the news. We did go out on Saturday and I will hopefully have some pictures up soon of our new projects and purchases! Let’s just say….I can see the light!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment